This page states the "Terms & Conditions of Use" under which customers and users may use http://www.sucregroup.com and other websites under the company's control (whether partial or otherwise). Access to this website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms & Conditions of Use, so please carefully read these Terms & Conditions of Use.
Any personal information or material sent to the Sucre website is subject to the SUCRÉ policy on privacy and protection of personal data set out below :
- We only collect personal information that you want to provide to us or that is needed to improve our service to you.
- Only authorized SUCRÉ employees, or the authorised employees of business partners and third party companies (eg. agencies and service providers) have access to your personal information.
- Your personal information will be used for the purposes for which you provided it to SUCRÉ as well as to administer, support and obtain feedback on the level of our services and to prevent breaches of security, the law or our contractual terms.
- We may share your personal information only in limited circumstances with the following parties:
- Third parties who help us administer this website.
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies, when required and strictly if necessary.
- To potential acquirers of any relevant SUCRÉ business.
- Your personal information will be kept by SUCRÉ only for as long as is reasonably necessary.
- From time to time, we may ask our website visitors to answer survey questions. Personal information gathered from polls and surveys are for Sucre use and may be shared with other in accordance with the terms and conditions herein.
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to its accuracy. SUCRÉ assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and all other materials on this website are the property of SUCRÉ Pâtissier and Chocolatier. You may download material displayed on the site for noncommercial, personal use only as long as you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of SUCRÉ.
Jurisdiction for any usage of this website and all claims arising under the Agreement, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions of Use, shall be governed by Indonesian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.